Yes! With Wonder you can give and receive safely. We take your security seriously. At no time is your credit card information ever stored on our servers. Sensitive payment details are encrypted and transmitted to a third-party payment services provider that operates under strict Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
Articles in this section
- Card Eligibility / Linking Error
- Do I need a Visa to get my Wonder gift?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Citi Pay With Points account?
- How do I Use Citi Pay With Points to make purchases?
- Are there any fees associated with redeeming my gift?
- How long does it take to get the Statement Credit?
- When do Wonder Gifts get applied to my card?
- What if the merchant for my Wonder gift goes out of business?
- Can I use several Wonder gift cards at the same time?
- For how long is my gift card valid?